Gig Sheet, The
Class 44-F, Pampa Army Air Field, Pampa, Texas
Direct link to this page:
- none listed
- Ben Guttery
Published: circa 1944
Viewed: 71 times
Comments: 0 (add)
- Class Books
- Training, Advanced Flight
- 2531st AAFBU: 2531st Army Air Forces Base Unit
- 33rd AAFFTW: 33rd Army Air Forces Flying Training Wing
- 44-F: Class 44-F
- Beauty Queen - Includes a class or graduation ball beauty queen
- Cartoon by Caniff - Includes a cartoon by Milton Caniff
- Hometowns - Includes cadets' hometowns
- Memorial - Includes a memorial to those killed during training
- Sweethearts - Includes pictures of girlfriends and wives
- Pampa Army Flying School; Pampa, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
This is one of 8 items in the Gig Sheet (Pampa) series.
Added: January 21, 2013
What can I do with this item?
To View this item, click in the View column below.
To View this item when it's at another website, click in the View column below.
To Save this item to your computer, click in the View column below.
(You may need to right-click , then "Save link as..." or "Save target as...".)
(Then use your browser's Print command, followed by Back to return here.)
To E-Mail a copy of this page to yourself or a friend, fill in the E-Mail Form.
To Bookmark this page, click here.
To Tweet about this item at Twitter, click Tweet
To Link directly to this item:
To Cite this website as a research source:
Army Air Forces Collection, "Gig Sheet, The: Class 44-F, Pampa Army Air Field, Pampa, Texas" (item 000376), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000376 (accessed 24 November 2017).
Class book for advanced pilot class 44-F at the Pampa Army Air Field, Pampa, Texas.
There are no comments about this item. Be the first to add a comment!
Add a Comment
Use this form to add a comment about this item!
Why should I leave a comment?
Reasons to leave a comment include:
Curator: Mike Voisin
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000376 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.