Class 43-H, Brooks Field, San Antonio, Texas
Direct link to this page:
- Frederic T. Mayer, Editor
- Ben Guttery
Published: circa 1943
Viewed: 201 times
Comments: 0 (add)
- 65th Training: 65th Single Engine Training Squadron
- 43-H: Class 43-H
- Cartoon by Disney - Includes a cartoon by Walt Disney
- History of Local Area - Includes a description of the local area, city or town
- Hometowns - Includes cadets' hometowns
- Memorial - Includes a memorial to those killed during training
- Photos of Local Area - Includes pictures of the local community
- Signatures - Includes signatures of cadets and/or instructors
- Sweethearts - Includes pictures of girlfriends and wives
- Brooks Field; San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
This is one of 6 items in the Brooks Field series.
Added: December 04, 2013
What can I do with this item?
To View this item, click in the View column below.
To View this item when it's at another website, click in the View column below.
To Save this item to your computer, click in the View column below.
(You may need to right-click , then "Save link as..." or "Save target as...".)
(Then use your browser's Print command, followed by Back to return here.)
To E-Mail a copy of this page to yourself or a friend, fill in the E-Mail Form.
To Bookmark this page, click here.
To Tweet about this item at Twitter, click Tweet
To Link directly to this item:
To Cite this website as a research source:
Army Air Forces Collection, "Brooks Field: Class 43-H, Brooks Field, San Antonio, Texas" (item 000474), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000474 (accessed 17 November 2017).
Class book for advanced pilot class 43-H at Brooks Field, San Antonio, Texas.
Excerpt containing higher resolution images of pages 21 through 52. The photos on these pages do not have names as captions. Some photos have small name cards, taken as part of the photo.
There are no comments about this item. Be the first to add a comment!
Add a Comment
Use this form to add a comment about this item!
Why should I leave a comment?
Reasons to leave a comment include:
Curator: Mike Voisin
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000474 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.