Laughlin Army Air Field
Del Rio, Texas
Direct link to this page:
- none listed
- Ben Guttery
This school trained pilots for the B-26 Martin Marauder.
Viewed: 99 times
Comments: 0 (add)
- Training, Advanced Flight
- 1098th Guard: 1098th Guard Squadron
- 332nd Aviation: 332nd Aviation Squadron
- 458th HQ: 458th Base Headquarters and Air Base Squadron
- 4th Transition: 4th Pilot Transition Training Group
- 62nd Training: 62nd Two Engine Flying Training Squadron
- 877th Transition: 877th Pilot Transition Training Squadron
- History of Base - Includes a history of the base or facility
- Signatures - Includes signatures of cadets and/or instructors
- Laughlin Army Air Field; Del Rio, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
- Wings Over America
Added: December 08, 2013
What can I do with this item?
To View this item, click in the View column below.
To View this item when it's at another website, click in the View column below.
To Save this item to your computer, click in the View column below.
(You may need to right-click , then "Save link as..." or "Save target as...".)
(Then use your browser's Print command, followed by Back to return here.)
To E-Mail a copy of this page to yourself or a friend, fill in the E-Mail Form.
To Bookmark this page, click here.
To Tweet about this item at Twitter, click Tweet
To Link directly to this item:
To Cite this website as a research source:
Army Air Forces Collection, "Laughlin Army Air Field: Del Rio, Texas" (item 000488), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000488 (accessed 24 July 2017).
Base personnel book for Laughlin Army Air Field, Del Rio, Texas. Army Air Forces Pilot School (Specialized Two-Engine).
Pages common to all publications in the "Wings Over America" series.
There are no comments about this item. Be the first to add a comment!
Add a Comment
Use this form to add a comment about this item!
Why should I leave a comment?
Reasons to leave a comment include:
Curator: Mike Voisin
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000488 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.