Class 43-J and 43-K, Perrin Field, Sherman, Texas
Direct link to this page:
- none listed
- Ben Guttery
Published: Army and Navy Publishing Company of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, September 23, 1943
Viewed: 90 times
Comments: 0 (add)
- Class Books
- Training, Basic Flight
- 43-J: Class 43-J
- 43-K: Class 43-K
- 508th Training: 508th Basic Flying Training Squadron
- 53rd Training: 53rd Basic Flying Training Group
- 86th Base: 86th Air Base Squadron
- 943rd Guard: 943rd Guard Squadron
- 332nd Band: 332nd Army Air Forces Band
- 63rd Aviation: 63rd Aviation Squadron
- 908th Quartermaster: 908th Quartermaster Company
- 979th Quartermaster: 979th Quartermaster Platoon
- History of Base - Includes a history of the base or facility
- WAAC / WASP - Women's Auxiliary Army Corps / Women Airforce Service Pilots
- Perrin Field; Sherman, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
- Wings Over America
Added: December 13, 2013
What can I do with this item?
To View this item, click in the View column below.
To View this item when it's at another website, click in the View column below.
To Save this item to your computer, click in the View column below.
(You may need to right-click , then "Save link as..." or "Save target as...".)
(Then use your browser's Print command, followed by Back to return here.)
To E-Mail a copy of this page to yourself or a friend, fill in the E-Mail Form.
To Bookmark this page, click here.
To Tweet about this item at Twitter, click Tweet
To Link directly to this item:
To Cite this website as a research source:
Army Air Forces Collection, "Perrin Field: Class 43-J and 43-K, Perrin Field, Sherman, Texas" (item 000495), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000495 (accessed 23 September 2017).
Class book for basic pilot classes 43-J and 43-K at the Army Air Forces Pilot School (Basic), Perrin Field, Sherman, Texas.
Pages common to all publications in the "Wings Over America" series.
There are no comments about this item. Be the first to add a comment!
Add a Comment
Use this form to add a comment about this item!
Why should I leave a comment?
Reasons to leave a comment include:
Curator: Mike Voisin
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000495 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.