Historical Documents from World War II
Class 43-K and 44-A, Goodfellow Field, San Angelo, Texas
- none listed
- Army and Navy Publishing Company of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1943
- Class Books
- Training, Basic Flight
- 43-K: Class 43-K
- 44-A: Class 44-A
- 321st Band: 321st Army Air Forces Band
- 49th Training: 49th Basic Flying Training Squadron
- 52nd Training: 52nd Basic Flying Training Squadron
- 56th Base: 56th Air Base Squadron
- 77th Aviation: 77th Aviation Squadron
- 791st WAC: 791st Women's Army Corps
- 857th Signal: 857th Signal Company
- 908th Quartermaster: 908th Quartermaster Company
- 944th Guard: 944th Guard Squadron
- 988th Quartermaster: 988th Quartermaster Platoon
- History of Base - Includes a history of the base or facility
- Narratives - Includes essays or first-hand accounts
- Goodfellow Field; San Angelo, Texas, USA
- Stephen Quint
- Private Collection
- Wings Over America
Direct Link (Item 000402):
- Army Air Forces Collection, "Goodfellow Field: Class 43-K and 44-A, Goodfellow Field, San Angelo, Texas" (item 000402), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000402 (accessed 23 February 2018).
Added: January 22, 2013
Class book for pilot classes 43-K and 44-A at Goodfellow Field, San Angelo, Texas. Includes other base squadrons and base activities.
There are no comments about this item.
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000402 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.