Historical Documents from World War II
Class 42-I, Moore Field, Mission, Texas
- Leon H. Hart, Editor
- circa 1942
- Class Books
- Training, Advanced Flight
- 42-I: Class 42-I
- History of Base - Includes a history of the base or facility
- History of Local Area - Includes a description of the local area, city or town
- Moore Field; Mission, Texas, USA
- Matagorda Gunnery Ranges; Matagorda Island, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
Direct Link (Item 000430):
- Army Air Forces Collection, "WEFT: Class 42-I, Moore Field, Mission, Texas" (item 000430), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000430 (accessed 24 January 2018).
Added: December 17, 2013
Class book for pilot class 42-I at Moore Field, Mission, Texas. Cadets were taught aircraft identification using the Wing, Engine, Fuselage, Tail (WEFT) system.
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000430 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.