Historical Documents from World War II
Class 42-I, Moore Field, Mission, Texas
- Leon H. Hart, Editor
- circa 1942
- Class Books
- Training, Advanced Flight
- 42-I: Class 42-I
- History of Base - Includes a history of the base or facility
- History of Local Area - Includes a description of the local area, city or town
- Moore Field; Mission, Texas, USA
- Matagorda Gunnery Ranges; Matagorda Island, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
Direct Link (Item 000430):
- Army Air Forces Collection, "WEFT: Class 42-I, Moore Field, Mission, Texas" (item 000430), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000430 (accessed 20 November 2017).
Added: December 17, 2013
Class book for pilot class 42-I at Moore Field, Mission, Texas. Cadets were taught aircraft identification using the Wing, Engine, Fuselage, Tail (WEFT) system.
There are no comments about this item.
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000430 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.