Historical Documents from World War II
Eagle Pass Army Air Field
Class 43-F and 43-G, Eagle Pass Army Air Field, Eagle Pass, Texas
- none listed
- Army and Navy Publishing Company of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, circa 1943
- Class Books
- Training, Advanced Flight
- 1046th Guard: 1046th Guard Squadron
- 318th Band: 318th Army Air Forces Band
- 354th Aviation: 354th Aviation Squadron
- 367th HQ: 367th Base Headquarters and Air Base Squadron
- 43-F: Class 43-F
- 43-G: Class 43-G
- 56th Training: 56th Single Engine Flying Training Group
- 57th Training: 57th Single Engine Flying Training Group
- 826th Training: 826th Single Engine Flying Training Squadron
- 827th Training: 827th Single Engine Flying Training Squadron
- 857th Signal: 857th Signal Company
- 908th Quartermaster: 908th Quartermaster Company
- Brazilian Cadets - Includes Brazilian cadets training in the US
- History of Base - Includes a history of the base or facility
- WAAC / WASP - Women's Auxiliary Army Corps / Women Airforce Service Pilots
- Eagle Pass Army Air Field; Eagle Pass, Texas, USA
- Ben Guttery
- Private Collection
- Wings Over America
Direct Link (Item 000483):
- Army Air Forces Collection, "Eagle Pass Army Air Field: Class 43-F and 43-G, Eagle Pass Army Air Field, Eagle Pass, Texas" (item 000483), AAF Collection, http://AAFCollection.info/items/list.php?item=000483 (accessed 22 February 2018).
Added: December 06, 2013
Class book for advanced pilot classes 43-F and 43-G at the Eagle Pass Army Air Field, Eagle Pass, Texas. Army Air Forces Advanced Flying School (Single Engine).
Pages common to all publications in the "Wings Over America" series.
Army Air Forces Collection Item 000483 is licensed by Mike Voisin under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.